Crème Masque VernixLogin to see pricing
“ A bestseller for Biologique the world over, this cream is so unique in how it repairs the skin. Use in two ways, either a thin layer at night, or apply a thick layer as a mask for one hour. Add to any of your white masks for extra hydration”. Dawn, Floraison
What you need to know
• REGENERATING • PROTECTIVE • REVITALISING
Crème Masque Vernix helps recondition the epidermis so it feels practically “born again”. Drawing inspiration from the epidermal protective barrier of the newborn, this cream/mask is formulated with a selection of active ingredients rich in lipids, proteins and antioxidant peptides that virtually reproduces the original composition of the vernix. This product revitalises, regenerates and protects the skin.
Is this for me?
Recommended for stressed or deficient skins in need of hydration and healing.
Moisturizing and restructuring active ingredients of the barrier function of the epidermis:
Cell Oligopeptides, Soya Lecithin, Complex of Ceramides and Omega 6 and 3 from Raspberry Oil, Luffa Oil, Ceramide Complex, Plant-based Squalane, Lanolin, Cholesterol Sulfate.
Balancing and repair active ingredients:
Placenta Extract, Carob Seed Extract, Yeast Extract.
Protective and antioxidant active ingredients:
Antioxidant Tripeptide, Anti-ROS and anti-RNS Antioxidant.
How to use
- After using the recommended cleasing milk and Lotion P50, apply a thin layer of Crème Masque Vernix in the morning and/or evening on the entire face, neck and decolleté.
- Massage gently with fingertips, from bottom to top and inside to outside, until completely absorbed.
- To get a mask effect, apply in a thick layer.
- Leave for about 15 minutes to an hour, then delicately remove any excess with a cold cloth.