Active Renewal CleanserRegular price €105.00
What you need to know
Brightening and Balancing Face Wash
An advanced, gently foaming cream formula that combines an innovative double cleanse into a single illuminating step that visibly brightens, balances and energises skin.
Vintner’s Daughter Active Renewal Cleanser is an advanced, gently foaming cream formula that combines an innovative double cleanse into a single illuminating step that visibly brightens, balances and energises skin while thoroughly removing makeup, sunscreen and daily buildup. Pores even look less visible. At the heart of the formula is Vintner’s Daughter’s proprietary three-week-long, whole-plant Phyto Radiance Infusion that uniquely delivers full-spectrum nutrition to the skin with every use. For the first time, we combined an aqueous Phyto Radiance Infusion and an oil Phyto Radiance Infusion. It is an incredibly crafted formulation and is how we are able to deliver the results of a double cleanse into one multi-beneficial step. Skin looks and feels invigorated with each cleanse and is PH balanced and perfectly prepped for the hydration and moisture steps that follow. When used with Active Treatment Essence and Active Botanical Serum, it is a luxurious, complete skincare regimen suitable for all skin types.
Is this for me?
Benefits all skin including the appearance of blemish-prone, sensitive, dehydrated and/or mature skin
A Comprehensive Cleanse
Where does it fit in my routine?
For best results, use daily morning and evening
- Brightening & Nourishing — Phyto Radiance Infusion and ingredients rich in Vitamin C and natural antioxidants brighten, nourish and support natural collagen production. Whole botanicals that include cypress, echinacea, butcher’s broom and bilberry help to brighten and activate the skin
- Purifying — Deeply cleanses and purifies the skin to remove daily buildup including makeup and sunscreen
- Balancing — Critical minerals leave the skin PH-balanced and perfectly prepped for the next steps
How to use
- Dispense 2-3 pumps of cleanser into wet hands
- Rub hands together to activate cleanser and apply to the face. Massage in a circular motion to create a gentle foaming action for 30-60 seconds. Rinse with cool water.
- For a beautifully simple and effective routine, follow with ActiveTreatment Essence and then Active Botanical Serum
The game-changing effects of Active Renewal Cleanser would not be possible without the brand’s Phyto Radiance Infusion. And for the first time, they've combined both an aqueous Phyto Radiance infusion with an oil Phyto Radiance Infusion. This is an incredibly crafted formulation and is how they are able to deliver the results of a double cleanse into one single illuminating step.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/CapricTriglyceride, CetylAlcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium StearoylLactylate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, SodiumLauroyl Methyl Isethionate,Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, HydroxypropylStarch Phosphate,GriffoniaSimplicifolia Seed Extract, BenzylAlcohol, HelianthusAnnuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil,Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Boswellia Sacra Gum/Resin Extract, Boswellia Carteri, (Frankincense) Gum Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract,Bacopa Monnieri Extract, CentellaAsiatica Extract, EchinaceaAngustifolia RootExtract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Medicago Sativa(Alfalfa) Leaf Extract, RuscusAculeatus Root Extract,Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion)Root Extract,Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract,Vaccinium Myrtillus Leaf Extract,Acacia Senegal Gum, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract,Xanthan Gum, DehydroaceticAcid,Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate,MagnesiumAscorbyl Phosphate, Menthol, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Benzoate, BurseraGraveolens Wood Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, HaematococcusPluvialis Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment,Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract,Potassium Hydroxide, Boswellia Serrata Leaf Cell Extract,Tilia Cordata Flower Extract,Limonene